Raleigh Rocks Half Marathon and 5K
Ready to rock ‘n roll? We are and want you to join us. 10 bands along the course plus a great post race concert. Make your plans to join us for the Raleigh Rocks Half Marathon and 5k.
Plenty of free parking within feet of the Start/Finish Line.
New for this year… the 5K will start at the same time as the half marathon using the same route, but will turn back to the PNC Arena at the 2.5 mile mark.
The course begins at the PNC Arena Lawn between the PNC Arena and Carter-Finley Stadium.
- Plenty of free parking within yards of the Start/Finish
- More restrooms this year both in side the PNC Arena and outside.
- Water every 2 miles
- Gatorade at 6 Miles and 10 Miles
- Course will be open 3 1/2 hours
- The last 3 miles is next to a Greenway, so any stragglers will just move to the Greenway and we’ll escort you to the Finish
- We will have 9 bands along the route. Our booking agent will announce them by mid-February
- Medals to all Half Marathon Finishers
- Both men’s and women’s size shirts for both races
We are please to announce the post race concert at Raleigh Rocks will feature Jeremy Graham
The on-course bands will include
- Mosquito Legs
- Once and Future Kings
- Jeremy Graham (national touring artist)
- Jason Damico
- Teenage Dirtbags
- Adam Pitts
- Slinger Fancisco
- One Tribe
The course begins at the PNC Arena Lawn between the PNC Arena and Carter-Finley
Stadium.We run a 3 mile loop then go north on Blue Ridge Road before retuning on Reedy Creek Road to Trenton and back to the PNC Arena. The course comes back to Finish on the Westside of the PNC Arena.
Hard rock Medal
- Half Marathon – $65 before March 19
- Half Marathon – $80 on/after March 19
- 5k Run/Walk – $25 before March 19
- 5k Run/Walk – $30 on/after March 19
- Save $$. Late fee deadline extended to March 20. Hurry and don’t miss this chance to save $15
- Friday – April 5
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Ramada Blue Ridge
1520 Blue Ridge Road
- Saturday – April 6
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Ramada Blue Ridge
- Race Day – April 7
Beginning at 6:00 AM
- HalfMarathon – 7:30 am
- 5K – 7:45 am
- Top 5 Male and Top 5 Female in the Marathon
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female in the 5K
- Top 3 Masters Males and Top 3 Masters Females in Half Marathon and 5K
Age Groups: 0-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Half Marathon Includes dry-blend shirt