Crystal Coast Half Marathon and 5K
The Crystal Coast Half Marathon is proud to benefit the United Way of Coastal Carolina. The United Way of Coastal Carolina is advancing the common good by focusing on Improving Education, Strengthening Families, Promoting Health and Healing and Increasing Self-Sufficiency. These are the building blocks for a good life.
Our goal is to create long-lasting changes that prevent problems from happening in the first place. United Way of Coastal Carolina has more than 50 years of experience tackling tough problems, looking at underlying problems and getting results. We fund programs in Carteret, Craven, Jones and Pamlico Counties. Visit our website at www.unitedwaycoastalnc.org to learn more.
The race starts and finishes on the Morehead City Waterfront and makes a loop past the neighborhoods and businesses of Downtown Morehead City. After passing the gift shops and charter fishing boats, runners cross the bridge to Atlantic Beach. This part of the race offers a beautiful view of the sound and the Atlantic Ocean in the distance.
Once in Atlantic Beach, the course turns towards historic Ft. Macon, then reverses and will again cross the Causeway Bridge back to Morehead City. Once back in Morehead City, the course again travels through coast residential neighborhoods.
- Crystal Coast Half Marathon $55
- Crystal Coast Half Marathon $70 beginning February 6th
- Crystal Coast 5K $25
- Crystal Coast 5K $30 beginning February 6th
Registration and Packet Pick Up
5:00 PM – 7:00PM
Beginning at 6:30 AM
Arendell and 6th Streets
- 8:00 AM Crystal Coast Half Marathon
- 8:15 AM Crystal Coast 5K
- Top 5 Male and Female Overall
- Top 3 Masters Male and Female
- Top 3 Age Division
- Entry fee includes a 100 pre-shrunk cotton shirt for both races.
- The Crystal Coast Half Marathon participants will receive a Crystal Coast embroidered cap in addition to the shirt.
Host Hotel: Hampton Inn Moorehead City